May 13, 2009

Wonderful Moments


Finally I visit and write at my blog again ..

After I lost all my mobile phones, I lost my shoes in my office (do you believe it? shoes?? oh nooo) .. I decided that in May I will have wonderful moments to catch, I hope so :) Pray for me.

Why I said wonderful moments? These are the reasons :

I'm thankful because at mother's day, I could spend it with my mom. And my dad will come on this Thursday. We will spend our holiday in Puncak, Cipanas.

Besides, I will get a Cika's reunion on May 21, 2009. Cika means Cikapayang, the name of the street in Bandung. Hmm before I make you be more confuse, let me tell you the story. I come from Solo and had my college in Bandung, so I lived at a dorm in Cikapayang 3, Bandung.
Many college girls came from different town, and had lived at the same address in Bandung.. Untill now, we still keep contact to each other... But after we had our college graduation, we seldom to meet to each other. So, after years, we decide to arrange a reunion. I can't wait till next week!!

So ... the stories have to be continued. I promise to post some pictures soon!

Happy mother's day and Happy waisak day, better late than never, right? :)
Have a nice day, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie