May 24, 2009

Family Time


As I promised, I want to share about my family gathering, my family time.
My mom came to Jakarta on May 8 and my dad came on May 14 with some plans : come to her best friend's daughter wedding, visit their daughters and son, also their grand daughter and spend 2 days in Cipanas together.

On May 16 we went to Cipanas, Puncak in the morning because we're afraid to stuck in the traffic jam. Fortunately, Puncak was not crowded as usual. May be because the next week is long weekend if people on leave just for day. So we're really enjoy the trip! We ate at Rindu Alam restaurant at puncak pass with such a beautiful scene from up above and fresh cool air :) Then we went to Green Apple Villa.

Green Apple Villa has a park inside. We often walk together in the afternoon, in the evening and in the morning :)

Here are the pictures :


My niece with her "mushroom" hat :) Actually it's my mom's shower cap ...









We also ate at Sate Sinta, which is famous at Puncak. Last but not least, my mom didn't forget to buy some fruits and vegetables across the street, like tomato, corn, banana and avocado.
We're really had our quality time there : played cards together, shared to each other, watched television and shared our opinions & thoughts, laughed, took some pictures, walked together and I had a horse-drawn buggy with my niece around the villa :)
We're back to Jakarta on May 17, without any traffic jam too.
My mom and dad back to Solo yesterday. My niece cried because of this and made us cried too :) Hmm really thank God for this family time, all things run smoothly as we planned. I'm happy to the fullest. Bless our family and guide us always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie