June 25, 2008

My Family Tree

Two days ago, I got an invitation from my uncle in Canada to join Geni, our family tree, The Sulistyo family, that he has built.
It's surprised me and I feel very glad of it.
I join and update my family tree immediately and I'm interested of it. I uploaded some photos of me and my family there, also gave some comments because yesterday was my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. And then I also invite some family that I knew to join too.
I imagine if the family tree has been updated and give a right information about it, it will help us to recognize each other even we're far away from one another.
So to make it fill complete I will assign some people to help me. One person represent for one family I think enough.
So ... how about you? Do you know your ancestors? Or you don't? Do you want to make your own family tree? Try it and you will be proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie