June 19, 2008

Deep Sympathize

One day, I send a message my friend to say happy new year. And I shocked when I got a bad news. My friend married in December and her husband passed away in January, only a few weeks they lived together as husband and wife. It made me think about her always. Her husband passed away because of tree fall. Could you imagine when this thing happened to someone you love? I think suddenly your life will be dark and you don't know what to do in your future.
But thanks God that she was fine, God still keep her in His arms. She could continue her life which is I know that she still feels the pain in her heart.
So, I thank God for everything I have : my family, my friends .. I will maintain a good relationship with them and I will take care of them with love.
I hope I could leave a good mark behind me to people around me.
Thanks God ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie