June 17, 2008

Growing Up

Her second birthday : Her first birthday :






People always growing up as the time run. I remember when I, my mom and my brother were waiting for my niece's birth in Siloam, it's has been 2.5 years ago. When my sister in law was giving birth, I saw my brother's face was so proud and happy, the happiest face that I've ever seen.
Now my niece's age is almost 2.5 years, she's already school. So funny .. so excited. When people said her name : Elianne Sulistyo she will answer immediately : Yes, Miss!! :) She likes singing very much and talking continuously about Dinosaurs, Dora, Princess and other cartoon characters.
And I never forget when she called me for the first time : Auntie ...
Hmm I love you Anne ..















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie