June 26, 2009

Important events in my family

This month I had two important events to remember.

The first one is my brother's birthday on June 11 and also be his wedding anniversary.
We celebrated my bro's birthday with a family dinner at Hanamasa. Thanks bro for a yummy dinner :)
Happy bday (again), wish all the best for you : happiness in your life! God Bless You all.

Happy anniversary for Dhany & Yennie. Actually they had 2 dates for wedding anniversary because they had holy matrimony in December and wedding reception in June the year after.

The second ones is my parents' wedding anniversary on June 24.
Happy anniversary, mom and dad. Wishing you a good health and happiness in your life too. Thanks for being my parents, thanks for your unconditional love. I love you so much ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie