June 07, 2009

Memorable Moments

In this early June I have some memorable moments to catch in my camera. After I arranged to meet my colleague from Porsche, so finally I met Yuli, Kristin and Nena yesterday @ Sour Sally, FX. Kristin brought her husband and her lil girl, Aletha. It's glad to see them again after may be a year we didn't meet to each other. Hmm I miss you, girl! :)

And you know, we're woman ... sooo after we shared our life we began to have a window shopping around there and of course ... there were photo sessions :) But unfortunately Yuli had to go. Still, we continued our window shopping to another mall, Senayan City without Yuli.

With Kristin and Nena :

With Yuli, Kristin and Nena :
Thanks girl, we have to arrange another schedule to meet with more people included :)
Nice to see you!!!
I have another memorable moments to catch. My office arranged a lunch @ Sekai Shabu, Wolter Monginsidi to memorate Mrs Effy's bday. Happy bday Mrs Effy, I wish the best for you.
Here is my picture with Lukito Haryono and Mr Saiful Bahari :
With Betty and Lina :
With Bu Wiwied, Ci Ani and Dewi : we're food and travel team :) We usually have lunch together every Friday outside our office. And Bu Wiwied becomes like our mom :D Thanks Bu Wiwied to bring us on culinary schedule ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie