October 15, 2008

Surprised Birthday Cake

Yesterday was my birthday. I celebrate it at my office by bought some snacks from pastel tasty like blueberry roll cake, croquettes and fruit pie for my colleague for 35 people .. (Do I mention the numbers? Yes, for 35 people), so I served 3 kind of snacks for each person. They enthusiastic to give me a happy birthday greeting :) Thanks God to give me a chance to celebrate one more birthday. Of course I pray and also reflect for myself : how my life would be in future; what I have achieved in past and now; what are my dreams and so on ... also be grateful of what He has done to me. And after work I have dinner with my sister, we ate birthday noodle then she asked me to stay a while in her dorm ... and ... she gave me a surprise birthday cake!!! A beautiful package from Eaton that I love the color of that package so much!!! The cake was a fruit cake with kiwi, peach, strawberry, grape and cherry in the surface of the cake and peach inside the cake. Hmmm very delicious cake; the sugar was in a properly taste, not too sweet. Here it is ..... Say Happy Birthday to me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie