October 07, 2008

Idul Fitri Holiday


After working from time to time so it's time for celebrating Idul Fitri Holiday (yes, a long holiday!).
I spent with my family, include my parents and I'm so glad with this quality time.
It's our family tradition that in Idul Fitri my parents will come to Jakarta (to enjoy the quiet Jakarta) and the children will come to Solo in Christmas.
So .... we spent a day trip to Taman Safari Indonesia because there are some of us that never get there before and of course for my niece, Anne, the little one ...
She was very excited when saw many of animals there just spread everywhere and gave different voices of animals. Anne ride elephant, camel, take a picture with 2 tigers, hmm awesome!! brave!!
Bravo for Anne ..

Do you think that our journey full of traffic jam? No!!!! We only spent in minutes for traffic jam, not for a long time .. fortunately!

And we spent our days just go to mall to mall : Senayan City, Plaza Senayan and FX to see the atmostfear there and my parents so excited with it although they didn't slide into it.

Besides, we spent our days with the best meal to accompany us like Bakmi Kepiting in Mangga Besar, Imperial Chef at The Food Place in Hayam Wuruk. All of them are so delicious!! Awesome.

Today my parents will back to Solo, my home town.
Thanks God to give us our quality time ... to be our guidance ..
Bless my parents in their flight so they could be at home safe.

Thanks God ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie