February 23, 2010

Celebrate Chinese New Year and Valentine Together


Hi friends ..

I think this month is a special and sweet month, because we celebrate chinese new year and valentine's day in one day. Right? Do you agree with me? :)
I received the card above as my birthday card actually, but I like to post it now. My cute niece, Anne, gave that card to me and it melt my heart at that moment ...
And in valentine's day Anne also gave me a chocolate gift and also asked her mom to write a letter below :) Yeah, I didn't meet her for a long time after we spent our holiday together in Solo. And she told me to always keep this letter so I remembered that she missed me so much .. She is really cute, right? Hmm I said I love her and hug her ...


We have a tradition to have dinner with family in the night before chinese new year. So we did it in my bro's house. We also played fireworks in that night .. oooo so cool!!! In chinese new year we always celebrate it in my auntie's home. Tadaa ... here's the pictures with their family :



I'm happy to see my cousins and my aunt's family. Gong Xi Fa Chai and Happy Valentine's day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good celebration there! Hehehe.....happy valentine.....gong xi fat chai.....Good luck for the upcoming tiger year! *Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie