January 27, 2009

New Office Grand Opening

After pending for some time, finally on Friday, 23rd January 2009 we moved to our new office.
At that day we made New Office Grand Opening that means we say pray, sing, and ask the priest to bless our new office and of course last but not least .. eat!! :D

And voilaa here are the pictures :


My colleague from left to right :
Risma, Linawati Burhanuddin, Henny Widjaja, Pang Ai Lan, I Wayan Agus Saputra, Elen, Nelly Candra, Nuraini Harliman, Me and Elisabeth Waworuntu

Mr. Rizal, Vivi, Dewi, Me and Ani sister :



The touching moment is when one husband said thanks to his wife : "Thanks to my wife, who always by my side when I was in good and in bad, for better and for worse ... " until he became speechless because too many words in his mind that couldn't describe. So romantic, right? We were touched by their beautiful love.
Congratulations for our directors for having their own office building. I wish for a better tomorrow in 2009. Amen ...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your new office! Must be work harder...hahaha (your boss said it, not me!):-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie