December 02, 2008

Christmas Decoration

Is it too early to talk about Christmas? I don't think so, because it's early December when we will see christmas decorations everywhere : at mall, at recreation place, or even at our home. We also will hear christmas song everywhere. Yes, people are busy to prepare all of this to make it all perfect. Each mall has a unique and different christmas decorations, christmas tree and all of its stuff. Now I will post some pictures to describe all I told about in above although it's not an updated christmas decoration yet. I'll be back to post some pictures about Christmas of this year soon.
Christmas also means that I'll be home to celebrate it together with my family; also to celebrate my niece's birthday. She's so exciting and can't wait till the day comes :)



At Jatim Park, a year ago :



At Taman Anggrek, a year ago :



At Jatim Park, a year ago :


At Takashimaya, a year ago :


At Plaza Senayan, a year ago :





1 comment:

  1. wow, you have plenty of xmas pictures collection...

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie